Experience the World’s First Operations Management Interface (OMI).
Wonderware System Platform 2017 introduces a Next Generation of SCADA technology – a visualisation engine called InTouch OMI.
InTouch OMI is the world’s first, and only, visualisation engine that’s automatically optimised to perform on any display screen, the first time, every time! No scripting or programming required. That means the same content is graphically rendered on different devices, maintaining the highest possible screen resolution without any application re-engineering.
What to expect from System Platform 2017:
• Up to 60% reduction in engineering effort and time to create applications due to unparalleled engineering simplicity and out of box content
• Drive enterprise-wide standards compliance across all your plants and sites to create the lowest cost of ownership.
• Increased production by eliminating any down time due to maintenance and system upgrades.
• Ability to identify and resolve abnormal situations 5X faster before system availability is impacted.
• Increased Operator effectiveness by over 40% by reducing task completion time.
• Increased operational agility with access to real-time actionable intelligence
• Start small and seamlessly scale with plug-in modules with 100% reusability of initial engineering investment
Introducing the Next 30+ Years of Innovation
For more than 30 years, manufacturers and industrial organisations across the globe have used System Platform to leverage information technologies and operational automation, gain visibility across the value chain, manage compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
No matter the size, scale, industry, geography or ambition of your organisation, System Platform empowers you to cut down costs and drive towards operational excellence.
System Platform 2017 improves access to task-based graphic workflows for non-engineering users such as technicians, HMI developers and business users. No longer does it require dense technical knowledge to complete routine tasks like commissioning devices, editing HMI screens and analysing reasons for equipment downtime.
This modern end-user experience can be deployed on all devices to optimise Situational Awareness. Thanks to responsive designs, operators can focus on the most relevant process information at hand, on any screen, at all times. Plus, we’ve introduced efficient reporting and analysis tools such as intuitive prebuilt charts and dashboards designed especially for non-technical business users.
Why struggle with multiple “point solutions” when you can build and deploy the same capabilities from a single, integrated software development environment or ‘’platform”?
What is System Platform?
Built like an operating system for industrial applications, Wonderware System Platform provides configuration, deployment, communication, security, data connectivity, people collaboration and many other services.
These services allow you to build a single, unified ‘Plant Model’ that logically represents your processes, physical equipment and industrial systems, even legacy systems, making the design and maintenance of these systems more efficient and flexible whilst reducing risk.
The ‘Plant Model’ is unique to System Platform and also gives essential context to your data, greatly assisting with diagnostics and troubleshooting, as well as providing valuable system documentation throughout the system lifecycle.